The inspiring Pam Grout, author of the New York Times bestseller E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality, is my guest on this week's Gab with the Gurus Showt.
Grout — the author of 16 books, three plays, a TV series, and two iPhone apps, as well as a contributor to People Magazine, CNNgo.com, and The Huffington Post andcreator of the GeorgeClooneySleptThere blog — will discuss what led her to create nine do-it-yourself energy experiments, which prove that you shape your life with your mind.
On this Gab with the Gurus Show, Pam Grout will share with listeners:
- How there is an invisitible energy force or field of infiniite possibilities.
- Why you can compare God to electricity.
- How to let the universe do the heavy lifting or why "the how" is not up to you.
- How your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
- What she does every morning as a spiritual practice.
- The importance of gratitude.
- Why she wrote this book about energy and spirituality.
- Some of the biggest myths about God.
- The importance of making your dreams a reality fun.
- How your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
Listeners will be invited to conduct their own nine. 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe and then report back here on their successes.