This www.BeyondSugarShock.com website (“BeyondSugarShock.com”) is designed to provide support, ideas, insights, inspiration, information and encouragement to sugar-intolerant people worldwide so that they can enjoy life to the fullest.
- What information does SugarShock.com collect?
- How does SugarShock.com use the information it collects?
- Does SugarShock.com share my information with third parties?
- Does SugarShock.com collect information from children?
- How do I access my information? How can I update my information?
- How do I remove my information from e-mail and mailing lists?
- How does SugarShock.com secure my information?
- What about links to other websites and services?
- How do I contact SugarShock.com?
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We do not collect personal information about you (such as your full name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. We collect personal information from you through BeyondSugarShock.com when (1) you request a report or other information from the website or (2) you send us an e-mail from the website. If you request a report or other information from the website, we will ask you to give us your full name and e-mail address. If you send us an e-mail from the website, we will have a record of your e-mail address and any other personal information you provide to us in the body of the e-mail.
Our purpose for gathering personal and non-personal information is to: (1) provide information in response to your request; (2) improve your online experience by understanding you better and tailoring the website to your preferences; and (3) send you information about our products and services and make you aware of new products or services or special offers or upcoming events in which you may be interested. For example, we may use such information to send you e-mails with news and information about new content and features of BeyondSugarShock.com, or other products. Use of any of the services on the website is entirely voluntary; however, if you do not provide the personal information we request, we may elect not to make the related features of services available for your use. We do not combine any non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies with any personally identifiable information that you provide to us.
Except as explained in this paragraph, we do not give, sell or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to anyone outside BeyondSugarShock.com unless we first disclose to you at the time of collection that your personal information may be provided to third parties. The following are the limited instances where we may disclose or transfer personally identifiable information:
(1) We may provide such information to appropriate authorities if we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the legal rights or property of BeyondSugarShock.com.
(2) As we continue to develop our business, we may buy or sell business assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Accordingly, you can expect that if SugarShock.com were to be sold or merged or substantially all of its assets were sold, your information would be part of the assets transferred in a sale or merger.
We do not knowingly collect, use or retain any personal information from visitors to our website who are under the age of 13. We will delete any records of such personal information that come to our attention. If it comes to your attention that your child under 13 has provided any personal information to the website, we invite you to notify us at [email protected] so that we may delete the information from our records and discontinue any related features or services.
To update or change your information, send an e-mail to [email protected].
If, after providing personal information, you no longer wish to receive any materials, offers or correspondence from us, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. We will promptly remove you from our mailing lists. Please be sure to include your name and e-mail address you used to sign up for our services in your e-mail.
We have established appropriate procedures to protect all information you share with us.